Monday, March 16, 2009

Back In The Daily Routine

Waking up early isn't really a problem for me. With the hum of the heater ever present and the creaks of closets making themselves heard, falling asleep was the problem. Still, after a four hour long bus ride, I was exhausted. After attempting to unsuccessfully finish my accounting homework, I moved onto art, which acts as a stress reliever for me. Currently, it is an abstract mess of scribbles, a change from my organized calendar of events. Over the next five weeks, I have seven exams.

I also have to see the bone doctor tomorrow for my fractured finger, which kept me from playing on an intramural wallyball team. I find that it only aches when the weather is like this. Otherwise, I don't have to worry about it though I think that if I hadn't tripped up the stairs at home and broken my fall with my hands, maybe it also wouldn't hurt so much sometimes. We'll see. Spring Break was the rest I needed but there is so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment